Vision & Mission
Nurturing knowledgeable and skilled generations of learners who possess a strong sense of their own identity, approach other cultures with an open mind, and are able to adapt to an ever-changing world.
Arab International Academy offers a rich and rigorous academic program centered around inquiry-based learning and teaching with a focus on creativity and critical thinking. AIA empowers students to take principled action in an interdependent world that is increasingly reliant on collaboration between individuals and communities.
The Arab International Academy strives to develop distinct qualities and abilities in every generation of graduates through:
- Engendering a love and practice of learning that will follow students throughout their lives as they seek to discover the mysteries and to overcome the challenges of the world around them.
- Preparing leaders with high morals and integrity who are characterized by the ability to respect the opinion of others, resolve conflicts cooperatively and through collective efforts, appreciate community service and inspire others to be attentive to public issues.
- Developing the capacity of students to become critical thinkers and positive risk takers that creatively and innovatively evaluate fact-based issues.
- Advancing students’ capabilities in effective communication by enabling them to master their native and second languages, and through developing their writing and problem-solving skills.
- Empowering students to understand Information Technology and use it as an effective tool.
- Nurturing artistic awareness among students in order to broaden their horizons, elevate their imagination, and sharpen their ability to view the world in different ways.
- Enhancing students’ interest in sports and its importance for promoting good physical and mental health.
- Nurturing the sense of responsibility students feel toward the preservation of the environment.